Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Okay I am awake!

Okay I know I have been super duper lame!!!! I haven't posted since October, and this food blog has become sort of a joke am I right?? Well, I am back!!! I am going about this in a whole new way too! I plan on posting one recipe a week, and maybe just a fun snack for kiddos. I also plan on posting about some of my favorite cooking tools or gadgets from time to time, and some crafty goodness now and again! So please come back and check it out, I swear I am here and trying to do better :) Here is one to kick it off for all you busy moms out there! I got this one off of Real Simple awhile back and it is an easy fix without too much mess!

Last Minute Lasagna


1 24-26 oz. jar of pasta sauce

2 18-20 oz refrigerated large cheese ravioli

1 10 oz box of frozen spinach, thawed and excess water sqeezed dry

1 8 oz bag of shredded mozzarella

1/2 c. (2 ounces) grated parmasean


Heat Oven to 375 degrees F.


Spoon a thin layer of sauce over the bottom of a 9X13 inch baking dish. Cover with a single layer of ravioli. Top with half the spinach and mozzarella, and a third of the sauce. Repeat using the remainder of the spinach and mozzarella. Top with another layer of ravioli (you may not need all the ravioli). Sprinkle with the parmasean cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes until bubbly.



Let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment