1 Bag (13 oz.) of Ravioli- frozen or fresh
1 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup buttermilk
oil for frying- I used olive oil
- Cook ravioli until al dente (follow directions on package). Let them cool.
- Heat oil to approximately 350 degrees. (I didn't check the temp. I let it get hot and then tested one to see if it was ready.)
- Mix bread crumbs and 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Dredge the ravioli in the buttermilk and then in the bread crumb cheese mixture.
- Gently place in the hot oil and fry until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese on the cooked ravioli.
- Serve with spaghetti sauce for dipping.